Interior Painting Company
The right color for residential and commercial interior painting in Fort Lauderdale can make your remodeling project perfection. The wrong color can leave you wishing you could move. It is important that you have the experience and expertise of a company like Broward Paint and Seal to help guide you through the maze of colors in order to choose the one that will work best in your home.
Tips for Finding the Right Color for Interior Painting in South Florida
1. Start with your existing colors. All the rooms in your home do not have to match exactly, but they should blend. Use paint chips to match the colors on those rooms that connect to the one you are going to paint.
2. Get paint samples of several colors that you like for your space. Paint a large piece of poster board with the samples. Place the cardboard in a large area of one wall of the room and leave it for the day. The changing light will change the way the paint looks in the space. Repeat the process for the different walls. You may want to have several pieces of board on the walls at once. It will allow you to compare colors but will also cut down on the amount of time you need to invest in making the decision.
3. Meet with your interior painting contractor. Show them your different ideas for colors and get the input of the professionals. Some colors will take more applications than others. Knowing the amount of time and materials that will have to go into painting may help you choose the color that you will ultimately use for the space.
4. Consider the longevity of the color. You want to make your space personal, but you also want it to be something that could translate easy to others. The right color chosen now can save the time and effort or repainting if you ever decide to sell.
5. Think about mixing colors. Paint the ceiling a variation of the color you are putting on the walls to create a unique feel to the space. Make one wall a contrasting color to the other three walls to create a focal wall. You can choose more than one color to develop a personality for the room.
There are no limits to the colors that can be placed on your walls. You will want to work with your painting company to find the right color for interior house painting in Broward County. Contact Broward Paint and Seal today to schedule your free in home painting estimate.